Whether or not a disaster strikes, you need your servers running and accessible 24x7x365. Our approach to colocation services is simple and ideal for the business community. We provide the electricity and cooling to enable you to grow in place and maximize the utilization in every cabinet without any one-time charges. For some companies, keeping IT in-house may not be your ideal strategy. By moving your servers to Frontline’s professionally-managed data center, you will be able to keep your costs low while enjoying reliability, performance, and scalability specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
Colocation is an imperative service that will bring your company many benefits, highlighted below:
- Reduced energy costs – With all of your servers stored offsite, you can save energy and even reduce your carbon footprint when you use our services.
- No hosting issues ever again – Hosting problems are a thing of the past with Frontline Data Services’ colocation services in New York – we’ll host everything, and it’s included in our monthly fee.
- Flexible – Our services are individualized and a great choice for any sized business.
Find out more about colocation in New York today by calling us at 845-664-7381.
Your business depends on your IT systems. We're confident that we are the only colocation data center in the Tri-State area that has benefits tailored to the needs of small and medium sized businesses.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Frontline Data Services to keep you and your business up and running:
- Are You A Startup Or Small/Medium Business? Frontline specializes in working with startups’ and small/medium sized businesses who need to find a professional data center they can run their business from. When partnering with Frontline you pay as you grow and get the peace of mind you need to focus on your business.
- What We Offer. In addition to traditional colocation we also offer backup and business continuity solutions, custom private cloud hosting, virtual servers, hosted Exchange, domain name and DNS services, communications lines such as MPLS, P2P and DIA. We tailor every solution to meet your specific business needs and we work within your budget.
- No Long Term Contracts Or Start-Up Fees. We are so confident in our ability to not only provide the service you are trusting us to perform, but that you will become another one of our long term happy customers. We don’t need to lock you into a long term contract; we earn your business and trust month after month with affordable and flexible terms, no hidden fees, guaranteed in writing.
- All Phone Calls Are Answered By A Real Person. It’s true….just read our testimonials and you’ll be convinced.
- Data Center Elevation is 220’ Above Sea Level. An ideal disaster recovery and back-up location for your equipment that is outside the flood zone. We are protected from hurricane-related threats such as storm surge and flooding.
- Perfect Tri-State Location. Minutes away from Manhattan, Westchester, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Complete Solution. We provide everything you need to grow in place. We over provisioned all data center resources (electric, cooling and bandwidth) from day one, while only charging you for what you use.
- We Are Move in Ready…Today. If you’ve ever been a victim of a disaster without a backup in place or a new home to go to at a moment’s notice, we have our cabinets pre-wired with everything you need to get started today (you can literally move in within the hour…and we’ve had customers do just that).
- Additional Benefits – With No Charges. We’ve thought about the important things every customer should have...and we throw them in… FREE!!
DDoS (denial of service) protection.
Disaster recovery seats and annual DR testing.
Migration assistance, racking, and stacking.
Receiving and racking new/additional equipment.