The Top 7 Reasons Why You’ll Want To
Work With Frontline Data Services For Your IT Projects And Support:
- We SPECIALIZE In Working With Law Firms. That means we understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and WHY it’s critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, work-arounds and manual labor. We also have tech support available 24/7/365 since we know you don’t work the normal “9-5” day, and can help you maintain the freedom to work remote while making sure you meet compliance standards for data security and backups.
- We Have The Unique Ability To Address Your IT Needs – From Vision Through Long-Term Support. We assist from vision to design and planning, to product specification through pricing and acquisition, to installation, implementation, documentation and project management, to post-project support of you and/or your users. This allows you to have one consistent team to work with that understands your environment, your people, how you work and your history, which means you don’t have to waste time educating us.
- We Have A Team Of Certified Experts On Staff. Unlike other IT firms, who have one or two guys trying to juggle multiple projects and wear various hats, we have a team of engineers on staff with diverse, specialized areas of expertise who work together to deliver the most effective and correct solutions to you. As a client, you are assigned to one of these teams. That means you’ll always be able to get someone on the phone who knows YOU and understands YOUR environment and YOUR systems to provide helpful answers and quick resolutions of problems instead of having to talk to a complete stranger hundreds of miles away who knows nothing of you or your systems and wastes your time asking a lot of really dumb and annoying questions to try and “help” you.
- We Use Our Vendor Relationships To YOUR Advantage. Having an advanced level of partnership with key vendors (Microsoft, VMware and Dell) allows us access to special pre- and post-project assistance support levels that most “partners” do not have. We are able to provide the right solutions, priced right and validated by the vendor, so if any issues come up, we can get them resolved quickly and effectively.
- We Support Both On-Premise And Cloud Solutions. Some IT firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is – and always has been – to offer what’s BEST for the customer, not us. That’s how we keep so many customers long-term. We’ll base our recommendations on what YOU want and what YOU feel most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
- All Projects Are Completed As Agreed On And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget. We can offer our agreements on a fixed-fee basis so you know exactly what you’re going to pay, not a penny more.
- We Have Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support Options to help you better manage your environment. We provide our customers with a variety of managed support options, ranging from back-end maintenance and monitoring for issues, to user help-desk support with ticketing, to strategy and budget and asset/license life-cycle management. We have successfully provided these services for over 10 years and can create a solution specifically for you and your team.